[CP2K:10650] Clarification for the BSSE printed energies

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharma... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 01:22:48 UTC 2018

Dear Prof. Hutter,

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. After adding the ghost atom basis for
each of the atoms, I did get a reasonable energy for CO (-21.6776512592),
within the full system basis.

Energies of different configurations and the final results are as below:
10 10 = -9804.46805450273132
01 01 = -21.66724715167146
11 10 = -9804.46832637211446
11 01 = -21.67765125915564
11 11 = -9826.17451087153859

 -
-
 -                                 BSSE
RESULTS                                -
 -
-
 -                 CP-corrected Total energy:
-9826.163835                  -
 -
-
 -                       1-body contribution:
-9804.468055                  -
 -                       1-body contribution:
-21.667247                  -
 -
-
 -                       2-body contribution:
-0.028533                  -
 -                 BSSE-free interaction energy:
-0.028533               -

Thus, except the numbering which is still printing as (11,10) and (11,01)
instead of (10,11) and (01,11), I think everything seems okay with the
present calculation.

Thanks again for the support,
Sharma.

SRK *Chaitanya* Sharma, Yamijala.