[CP2K:10623] Coming up with initial SCF guesses

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Aug 16 11:36:39 UTC 2018

Hi

please use the ATOMIC guess for all cases. For complex magnetic
wavefunctions this has to be improved using the MAGNETIZATION
keyword or &BS section with the &Kind types.

This only applies to the first SCF in a MD or GEO_OPT run.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland