[CP2K:10600] D4 Dispersion Correction in CP2k?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Aug 2 14:07:54 UTC 2018

Hi

AFAIK nobody is working on this implementation. I looked into
it some time ago and decided that it would be a larger project
to get it user-friendly, complete and efficient.
However, there is the possibility that it will come as a side
product of some planed project (for later this year/next year).

best

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland