[CP2K:10595] Error in optimizing cromium based MOF using TPSS functional

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Aug 2 08:33:45 UTC 2018

Hi

1) Can you run successfully any other simpler system?
   e.g. small molecule with same setup or same system with a
   more simple setup (no magnetization).
2) Can you use a more recent version of CP2K (2.4 is 5 years old)?
3) Your input is incomplete (missing coordinates)

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland