combine ab initio with implicit solvent

Xiaoliu loktar.... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 23:13:22 UTC 2018

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for your advice. I applied SCCS model on ab initio calculation,
and found out the computational efficiency of the SCCS is about the same as
treating the whole solution with ab initio. Is it what it's supposed to be?
I think that the semi-empirical model should run much faster compared with
full HF method.

Here're my input files for the implicit solvent and the explicit one.

Thanks,
Xiaoliu