Cut-off problrm

simin pahlavi simin.... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:24:34 UTC 2018

Thank you Matteu
Thank you very much fir your helpful comment.
As I am supposed to use this DFT calculations for every step of a ab initio
molecular dynamics, I wonder if I should
go for the heavy smoothing and get reasonable forces or I should be worry
about convergence and cutoff dependence of minimization?
I appreciate any reply in advance
Simin