CC2AI: Abstract Submission Deadline Extended
murat... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:42:19 UTC 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended until April 30th.
Computational Chemistry meets Artificial Intelligence
13-15 June 2018
EPFL, Lausanne - Switzerland
The Computational Chemistry meets Artificial Intelligence (CC2AI) conference will be held at EPFL, Lausanne - Switzerland from June 13 to June 15, 2018.
The main goal of this conference is to bring together research groups from biomolecular simulations and ab-initio computations with those from machine learning and evolutionary/stochastic optimisation to further encourage the development of these fields.
Confirmed invited speakers include
• Paul Ayers (Canada)
• Albert P. Bartok (United Kingdom)
• Kieron Burke (United States)
• Pablo Campomanes (Switzerland)
• Roberto Car (United States)
• Michele Ceriotti (Switzerland)
• Clemence Corminboeuf (Switzerland)
• Martin Head-Gordon (United States)
• Heather Kulik (United States)
• Anatole von Lilienfeld (Switzerland)
• Nicola Marzari (Switzerland)
• Markus Meuwly (Switzerland)
• Michele Parrinello (Switzerland)
• Sereina Riniker (Switzerland)
• Didier Rognan (France)
• Alessandro De Vita (United Kingdom)
To attend this conference, please fill in our registration form: https://goo.gl/5NJFqy <https://goo.gl/5NJFqy>
On behalf of the organizing committee, we look forward to welcoming you at CC2AI!
Cordially, the organizers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CP2K-user