[CP2K:9457] Re: Hybrid functional calculation results show large difference with VASP

Xiaoming Wang wxia... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:57:45 UTC 2017

I'd like to add that my PBE0 calculation without ADMM basis sets has been
done. I tested 10*10*10 Cs2InAgCl6, which is the system of my original
post. The band gap is 2.52 and 2.50 eV for with and without ADMM. So it
seems not the ADMM basis problem?
I have another question that without ADMM basis sets I have SCF convergence
issue if I don't use the Coulomb truncation method, both for OT and
diagonalization, the SCF didn't tend to converge. Why is that? (The
calculation is fine with TC.)

Best,