[CP2K:9441] Re: Hybrid functional calculation results show large difference with VASP

Xiaoming Wang wxia... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 15:42:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for pointing out the time estimate for me. The largest ADMM basis I
can afford is FIT11 for Cs, Ag, In and pFIT3 for Cl. Also with these larger
basis, the band gap change is quite small, say 0.015 eV. With larger ADMM
basis, the band gap tends to be slightly smaller, contrary to the case of
Si. Is the behavior of nonsensitive dependence on the ADMM basis related to
the high ionicity of the present structure?

Best,

Xiaoming