CPASSERT failed, motion/vibrational_analysis.F:677

Natalie Austin natalie... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 01:24:07 UTC 2017

The vibrational analysis calculations runs when the molecule is aligned on
the z-axis,  it also runs if I use a not converged co2 molecule close in
energy to the optimized one. I also found for bent co2 it runs.
It is interesting that this error comes results with a structure that is
optimized. Do you think tightening the criteria would help?
Thank you.