Compiling CP2K 4.1 on Ubuntu 16.04

Jadzia c.gor... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 04:45:45 UTC 2017

Dear Henrique,

not sure if you still need the binary, but I have attached you a
popt-version of CP2K 4.1 which runs on Ubuntu 16.04 x86-64.
You can download it here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ij17NhUNZobVpONUNycEpaSnc/view?usp=sharing>.
It is compressed with 7zip. I haven't built it by myself (our system admin
did it). If you want to have the Makefile as well please let me know.

Hope this helps,
Jadzia