Best way to convert LAMMPS ReaxFF file to CP2K-compatible file?

Yingchun Zhang zhangyin... at 126.com
Tue Sep 5 09:34:02 UTC 2017

The implementation of ReaxFF is quite different from that of normal FF: the
function forms and the calculation of bond order. And even the
implementation in lammps is somehow independent from other FF, a
USER-package and totally different input files.
And another problem is that no 'REACTIVITY' remains once you converted
ReaxFF to normal FF, which have bonded term.
Hope this help!