[CP2K:9609] What is the default potential used with TPSS functional?

Ada Sedova ada.a.... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 12:38:05 UTC 2017

Thank you, yes I used PBE in the input file, and was wondering if the
program really accepted this input. I don't see anything in the output
acknowledging this use.

I saw in a recent paper by Head-Gordon et al that showed this was OK for
water. However we are getting poor results with TPSS for molecular crystals
compared to experiment, while PBE does much better. The question is if this
is the problem of the functional or the use of that potential.