MP2 CPASSERT failed

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:28:13 UTC 2017

Dear Katarina,

it's likely a memory issue. I would as a first step suggest
1) to change
 GROUP_SIZE -1
 GROUP_SIZE 1
in the &WF_CORRELATION
Since this has to do with the integral calculation load over the processors
this can help. In fact, for a system where integral evaluation cost is not
dominant (the larger the system the more it's so) it's better not to use
-1, it will be faster. Your system is relatively large.

2) Your memory specification: MEMORY 60000 looks huge, as those are MiB.
Try to reduce it. I would say 600 would suffice. If you ask for more
memory, than is available on your machine the job will immediately and
inevitably crash.

Yours,

Vladimir

воскресенье, 29 октября 2017 г., 12:50:45 UTC+1 пользователь katarína