[CP2K:9574] convergence problems when melting SiC at high pressure

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Oct 24 07:46:29 UTC 2017

Hi

what do you expect for the band gap of this system?
For small band gap systems you might need to adjust
your simulation methods.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland