restarting NPT MD

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:37:50 UTC 2017

Could you attach the actual restart (feel free to delete coords and
velocities if confidential).

Can you run an NPT_F (one or two steps fine), restart NPT_I, then restart
NPT_F?

I guess that some default settings needed for NPT_F must not be properly
set during an NPT_I run, then cause the problem when you restart.

Matt