restarting NPT MD

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 07:38:17 UTC 2017

Dear Luca,

you can leave RESTART DEFAULTS F, and select what exactly has to be
restarted with the specific keywords.
In a NPT run, for sure the CELL.
If the problem you have now is related to some constraints that need to be
released, you can try with RESTART_CONSTRAINTS F
Hope this help.
Kind regards
Marcella