[CP2K:9551] Re: k-point in CP2K 3.0 for GGA functional

Ozan Dernek ozand... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:16:47 UTC 2017

Yes, in fact I got suspicious about my results when I compared the energy
differences, as the differences did not get smaller as they should. I have
scanned the cutoff range up to 400, and I then learned that this is quite a
low value, but I do not know the range I should scan.

However, before that, after setting EXTRAPOLATION to USE_GUESS the
calculation finished with the following warning:

*** WARNING in qs_scf_post_gpw.F:522 :: Localization and MO related ***
 *** output not implemented for k-point calculations!                ***