In which orbital is an excess electron placed in charged system?

Fernan Saiz fsai... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:43:52 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your answers.

Regarding to my second question, is it sensible using CP2k to correct the
arbitrary energy levels obtained with the POISSON solver by running a
second simulation with my system containing a large vacuum gap? I guess I
could use the difference of the lowest core levels obtained in bulk and in
the bulk-like region with the vacuum gap to correct these arbitrary energy
levels.

Best regards,
 - Fernan