NVT simulation in CP2K

Munmun Khatua munm... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 09:27:35 UTC 2017

Hi
I am trying to do a NVT simulation in cp2k with one H2O molecule at 300K
with Nose thermostat. What is the Constant Quantity that is printed in
the H2O-2-1.ener
file. Is it the total energy (kinetic + potential energy), if this is the
case how come it is almost constant in a NVT simulation. I have attached
the input file with this mail.  I have taken the input file as it is
from cp2k/tests/QS
directory of the cp2k source.

I would be grateful if you suggest how I can solve this problem.

Munmun

--
Munmun Khatua
IIT-Bombay