How to add the number of grid point in the *.cube file ?

jts2t... at gmail.com jts2t... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:38:11 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone.

I want to know how to add the number of grid points in the cube file. I
search for it in the exercise using different keywords, but it did not work.
I read the cube files of two simulations, one for KCl and the other for
ethene. But the grid points along each direction in the two simulations
differs.
Is it distributed automatically in CP2K?  If so, according what ?
If not, how does one specify the  number of grid points in each directions?

Thanks for any advice!