[CP2K:9720] Re: Warning in connectivity generation

Alex nedo... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:46:06 UTC 2017

See, but that's the funny part. I absolutely DO NOT want any topologies
created and I did not think there was any need for it in this type of
simulations. Other than using a PDB file with coordinates as input as
part TOPOLOGY section, I am not asking (not explicitly, anyway) for any
connectivity tables. should I just convert to xyz and dump the whole
TOPOLOGY section? All suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks,

Alex

p.s. Complete file below:

&GLOBAL