Hirshfeld charge of MoS2 in cp2k

anyu... at gmail.com anyu... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:22:02 UTC 2017

Dear Gabriele,

Thank you very much for the kind reply! I tried rerun the calculations with
your suggestions(I used the self-consistent hirshfeld and shape function
density, also the new TZVP basis for Mo ), now it gives the Net charge for
Mo 0.319 and -0.160 for S. Is this means the basis set on Mo is stronger
than S? I'll rerun several tests. Thank you again.

Best,
Yun
在 2017年11月20日星期一 UTC+1下午3:55:53,Gabriele写道: