How to add external field using READ_FROM_CUBE subsection ?

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:16:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

you need to provide a valid cube file called '*pot.cube*' in the working
directory.

If you write out a cube file using STRIDE 1 (for instance V_HARTREE_CUBE)
you can see the format - there are specifications on the web, too. The
number of grid points needs to correctly match the highest resolution grid
you are using.

At the moment it is up to you to provide a correctly formatted file.

Matt