GPL missing?

Leopold Talirz leopold... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 12:50:31 UTC 2017

The copyright statement in the cp2k COPYRIGHT file states

!   You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
  !
!   along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
  !
!   Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
   !
!   Boston, MA  02110-1301, USA.

Yet, I wasn't able to find the GPL in the svn. Did I miss it?

I just came across this, since I'm planning to distribute cp2k binaries as
part of a virtual machine and wanted to "follow the rules"

Best,
Leo