[CP2K:9624] Regarding BOMD run of charged system

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Sun Nov 5 20:15:22 UTC 2017

Hi

CP2K assigns automatically a background charge (uniform) for all
charged systems that are defined within periodic boundary conditions.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland