Density of States

feihu liu liufe... at gmail.com
Mon May 29 10:54:17 UTC 2017

Dear Rizwan,
I have a similar  files with PDOS obtained from cp2k and I don't know how
to plot the figure of total DOS and PDOS vs energy.  When I use gnuplot,
the figure looks very sharp and different with other paper. Would you
please suggest me how can I make plot clear and broad?

Bests,
Feihu

在 2017年3月29日星期三 UTC+8下午1:23:27,Rizwan Nabi写道: