Geometry optimization of a charged ZrO2 crystal

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:03:08 UTC 2017

Dear Cristiana,

it would be helpful to see your output file. Which convergence has been not
achieve: SCF or geometry optimization? It appears, that you mean the SCF
one. The most reliable SCF algorithm is &OT. So try &SCF&OT with various
options for preconditioners etc.

Yours,

Vladimir

среда, 29 марта 2017 г., 14:33:57 UTC+2 пользователь Cristiana Passiu