MPI_wait problem in cp2k 4.1 with openmpi_2.0.0

jim wang jimw... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:36:43 UTC 2017

I did what you said and checked the x86-64 arhc files but they are really
complicated with so many command lines. I think they are not useful for my
compilation demands. As for the libraries, I am sure that the libraries
linked to cp2k-4.1 and cp2k-2.1 are nearly the same except for FFT
libs(Intel FFT for cp2k-4.1 and FFTW3 for cp2k-2.1). My tests showed that
cp2k-4.1 runned at exactly slow manner with Intel FFT libs and FFTW3 lib.

The two output files are attached to my reply. I hope we can find out what
is the ultimate reason for the bad performance of cp2k-4.1.

在 2017年3月29日星期三 UTC+8下午4:14:08,Alfio Lazzaro写道: