[CP2K:8838] Ab - initio MD of pure sodium

Aniruddha Dive anirudd... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:19:31 UTC 2017

Thanks Juerg,

I shall try using Fermi smearing and diagonalization. Also I want to run a
separate simulation for a sodium glass, in that case also do I need to use
fermi smearing and diagonalization methods or is it the case only where
pure metal is involved. I have a system where I have a pure sodium metal
and glass containing sodium ions in contact. Should those be treated in the
same way?

Thanks and Regards,
Aniruddha M Dive