Density of States

yelizgurdal yeliz... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:55:20 UTC 2017

Dear Rizwan,

DOS projected on list of atoms can be plotted using, i.e., gnuplot or
xmgrace. It can be a xy plot where you can see the projected DOS and
corresponding energy states of the angular momentum components etc.
For the 3D visualization of the molecular orbital cube files, one can use
VMD  by creating iso_surface representation.

Best
Yeliz