[CP2K:8814] CP2K cutoff value

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Mar 13 16:21:00 UTC 2017

Hi

the CP2K cutoff is for the density using a hard norm conserving
pseudopotential.
I don't know what the cited cutoff is related to in VASP
(e.g. wavefunction vs. density, type of pseudopotential, etc.)

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>