[CP2K:8777] NPT and non-local vdw functional

Wei Lai wei.w... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:14:36 UTC 2017

Dear Juerg and SL,

Our high performance computation center just underwent maintenance today
and it seemed the problem went away.  I don't know why but thanks for your
help and suggestion.

BTW, I think setting SYMMETRY just adds a constraint and I can use both
NPT_F and setting SYMMETRY to something other than "NONE".

Wei