[CP2K:9158] Re: LIBXSMM (cp2kflags?)

Nico Holmberg holmbe... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:05:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

-lxsmmext is for the optional OpenMP support
Not sure about -lxsmmgen. The flag was copied from an installation template
used by my HPC center. I built some static kernels for specific matrix
sizes when I installed libxsmm. Maybe the libxsmmgen library is related to
them, but you'd have to ask the maintainers of libxsmm to be sure.

BR,

Nico