Getting started with CP2K

Nico Holmberg holmbe... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:52:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

The CP2K website is a good source of CP2K-specific tutorials, exercises and
howtos. I would recommend starting with the latest CECAM CP2K tutorial
<https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2015_cecam_tutorial:index>. The talks from
that event cover most aspects of CP2K and include references to further
information. For additional hands-on experience with CP2K, I'd suggest you
look at the course material under the exercises
<https://www.cp2k.org/exercises> page.

BR,

Nico