Reference paper about the implementation of the QMMM

Nico Holmberg holmbe... at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 16:21:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

The CP2K online documentation
<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/QMMM.html> lists the
two papers that describe the QMMM implementation in CP2K. I don't have a
QMMM output available at present but I'd assume the papers by Laino are the
references you mentioned. You'll find additional references for e.g. force
mixing if you navigate to the corresponding manual section. As far I know,
the listed references in the manual are the only papers that describe the
QMMM implementation in CP2K (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). You can
find examples of CP2K QMMM simulations from papers that cite the main
references. Some of them might include partial input files as well as
supplementary information.

BR,

Nico