[CP2K:9096] Simulating of pure sodium metal using CP2K

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Jun 14 07:45:17 UTC 2017

Hi

your EPS_DEFAULT value is too small (EPS_DEFAULT 5.0E-5).
You should use at least the default value (1.E-10).

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>