Is it possible in CP2K to determine Individual Bond Dissociation Energy for any Bond in organic molecules?

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:04:18 UTC 2017

Dear Susmita/Rajib,

1) most questions you are asking has nothing to do with CP2K specifically,
but are rather general issues of computational/quantum chemistry. Thus, I
advise you to go through any basic book on the subject (e.g. Jensen's
"Introduction to computational chemistry"), as answering your questions in
two words is impossible and is not directly related to CP2K. You will learn
about the concepts and existing methods, which will help you to pose
specific questions and navigate through the manual;

2) there is no GUI, at least, the one officially maintained by the
developers and making it is not a near-future plan;

3) for the examples of research possible with CP2K please visit the site:
https://www.cp2k.org/science

And I am not a professor.

Yours,

Vladimir

понедельник, 5 июня 2017 г., 19:43:22 UTC+2 пользователь Susmita/Rajib