CP2K tutorial for biochemical systems

jts2t... at gmail.com jts2t... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:34:52 UTC 2017

Hi Dries,

I have read the tutorial and wonder how could I show the advantage of QMMM
calculation over MM calculation. Should I run a complete MM simulation and
compare the two results ? I notice that you said in the tutorial that the
reaction is not achieved in the simulation. Does that mean QMMM method
doesn't work in this simulation ?

在 2017年7月18日星期二 UTC+8下午2:49:11,Dries Van Rompaey写道: