Re: Error with “ADDED_MOS” keyword for Mg Energy-Force Calculation

fquesada feliped... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:39:07 UTC 2017

Dear Marcella,
thank you for the advice! I tried running the calculation now with a larger
basis set and the problem was resolved. However, I got another error
associated with the subsection "KPOINTS". I copy below the error message
that I get when trying to perform the calculation:
 *** 11:33:19 ERRORL2 in kpoint_transitional processor 0  :: err=-1000 ***
 *** UNIMPLEMENTED, Method not implemented for k-points                ***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            6 qs_rho_update_rho
            5 scf_env_initial_rho_setup
            4 init_scf_run
            3 qs_energies_scf
            2 qs_forces
            1 CP2K

I would very much appreciate your help on this issue (and sorry for the
many questions).
Best,
Felipe