[CP2K:9230] CP2K tutorial for biochemical systems

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Tue Jul 18 11:14:16 UTC 2017

Hi Dries,

your tutorials are indeed very nice and they fill an important gap our
documentation concerning QM/MM. Usually, we collect tutorials centrally
on our wiki: https://www.cp2k.org/howto . Could I interest you in moving
them there? The conversion from Markdown to DokuWiki should be straight
forward.

In any case, thanks a lot for the work you already put in!

Cheers,
Ole