How to calculate the HOMO-LUMO gap in a QMMM simulation?

jts2t... at gmail.com jts2t... at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:20:47 UTC 2017

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TZswRji4qTU/WWbJy5TJhdI/AAAAAAAAAAM/Ol6SXen2iSQ3e1Nfys7NOReqgdObrtJ1QCLcBGAs/s1600/QMMM%2Band%2BQM.png>
I did several simulations in the same system, which consists of 24 K atoms
and 24 Cl atoms. The x-axis of the picture is the number of atoms in QM
region, and the y-axis is the HOMO-LUMO gap that each simulation finally
get.

The tendency at the beginning seems strange.

在 2017年7月12日星期三 UTC+8下午9:30:33,Matt W写道: