[CP2K:8605] error when restarting an AIMD simulation with periodic efield

Laurent Joly ljoly... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:49:21 UTC 2017

Dear Ali,

In the example I sent, I put the maximum number of SCF iteration to 1
in order to make it fast, but in my original simulation the SCF was
converged and the same error occurred anyway.

The error also occurs with a standard PBE functional, see the new
example enclosed.

I can run a long AIMD run with periodic efield without problem, it's
only when I try to start a new simulation by using a restart file from
a previous simulation that the error discussed in my previous mail
occurs, during the tests at the very beginning.

Best regards,
Laurent