cp2k COMBINE_COLVAR/FUNCTION define exponential form function

Sun Tao taosun... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:56:09 UTC 2017

Hi Marcella:

Thanks for your response! Another question is how could I define a
collective variable as the z-coordinate of a specific atom? In the COLVAR
session I only found DISTANCE which defines the distance between 2 specific
atoms and COORDINATION which defines the coordination number of a specific
atom. I did not find anything like COORDINATES. Shall I fix the position of
some atoms and use DISTANCE to define the z-coordinate?

Thanks ~

Tao

Dear Tao,