PIMD and metadynamics

Florian Gisdon florian... at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:16:57 UTC 2017

Hi ,

I was running into the same problem as Chaim. I was performing a
metadynamics run with normal MD, which works well.
For investigating additional effects I want to run PIMD instead now. So I
just replaced the MD part by some PIMD setup.
As a result, PIMD was running, but no metadynamics was performed.
I hope someone can tell if it is possible to combine PIMD and metadynamics.

Thanks
Florian