Kohn-Sham matrix in Hybrid.

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:34:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

it should be easy to output the MOs the same as KS matrix etc, but I
haven't time at the moment.

I added the ability to output to molden format recently
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/XAS/SCF/PRINT/MOS_MOLDEN.html
This prints the MO coefficients (cartesian though) and will work with OT
for occupied states, maybe it is of use, but will need post processing to
figure out which orbitals are which?

Matt