[CP2K:8513] State of k-Point Implementation

M. Brehm brehmin... at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:18:18 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot, I was missing this faq entry. Then it seems that all features
that I am interested in are functional (forces / stress of GGA GPW), which
is good.

The use of symmetry to reduce the number of k points was already
implemented at an earlier time, but it seems this was removed from the code
later on. Are there any plans to re-implement this feature?

And are there plans to allow at least "EXTRAPOLATION   USE_PREV_P" together
with k points? The "USE_GUESS" in every step is really slow unfortunately
(for AIMD / CELL_OPT)...

Best regards,
Martin