[CP2K:8505] fes binary

Rafał Roszak rafal.m... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 10:59:11 UTC 2017

Ari,

thx for response and help!

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 18:22:28 +0100
Ari Paavo Seitsonen <ari.p.s... at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Did you try creating a new architecture file (for example
> "Linux-x86-64-gfortran-fes_only.stop") without those libraries, also
> excluding the corresponding pre-processor flags, and then typing 'make
> ARCH=Linux-x86-64-gfortran-fes_only VERSION=sopt fes '? Yes, it should work
> without all those libraries, and very easily.

I did as you suggest and it partially works:  I compiled fes but it does not work.
I dont know why but the program looking for something in source directory. Output is below (relevant part of restart file is in attachment)

/home/rmrmg/soft/cp2k/svn/cp2k/cp2k/exe/local/graph.sopt -cp2k  -file /mnt/icml/icm/nostromo/home/users/rmrmg/pka/phso2cx/CdCH/cp2k-all/mtdcp2k-1.restart -ndim 1 -ndw 1  -out wynik.cp2k

FES|  Parsing file:   <HILLS>

 ABORT in common/cp_files.F:393 The specified OLD file <HILLS> cannot be opened. It does not exist. Data directory path: /home/rmrmg/soft/cp2k/svn/cp2k/cp2k/data

Program received signal SIGABRT: Process abort signal.

Backtrace for this error:
#0  0xb77aaad7 in ???
#1  0xb77aaaf5 in ???
#2  0xb73a9e6f in ???