[CP2K:8704] Libinit compilation

Reza reza.... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:48:24 UTC 2017

Dear Juerg;
Thank you for your answer. I calculated nearly the same job for Gaussian09
and CP2K for C240 molecule (contains 240 carbon atom).
For BLYP, wall clock times of Gaussian09 and CP2K are similar (about
20min), but for hybrid methods such as PBE0 and B3LYP, the wall clock times
are very different. For Gaussian09, PBE0 time is about 40 min, and B3LYP is
about 45 min, but  for CP2K, PBE0 two cycles of SCF needs 96 min!!!!. It
needs at least 10 cycles to SCF to be converged.

Please see the attached files.

I think this is because I didn't use parallel compiling for Libint
(googling doesn't show any parallel compiling for Libint).

Thanks again.