[CP2K:8694] meaning of global and subconfigurations in bsse calculation

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:15:46 UTC 2017

Hi

My understanding is that GLB_CONF defines whether there are basis sets
imposed on each fragment (including the ghost atoms, 1: yes, 0: no), and
SUB_CONF defines whether a fragment is included in the electronic structure
calculation. If both fragments are neutral and closed-shell, I think you
don't need to specify the &CONFIGURATION sections.

SL